Hey! How are you?! Did you recently get engaged?!! CONGRATS!!!! It is truly one of the BEST times and TOTES AMAZING. I remember all the excitement pouring in very soon after I got engaged. Now granted planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, but I also found it really fun and rewarding. It’s your first step into planning your future with the love of your life. SERIOUSLY what could be better?!!
You may or may not have started to think about your dress, your hair, your shoes, your MAKEUP. Most brides get their hair done, no question. Makeup though is a different story. Many have concerns of “not looking like themselves”, “not wanting my face caked with makeup”, or “will my hubs-to-be recognize me?” I’m here to tell you this….
THEY WILL!!! DO IT!!! It’s seriously one of the wedding time decisions you will be glad you made. What could be better than the royal treatment on the most special, perfect day of your life? I know I know, makeup is UBER personal and it’s an additional cost but trust me any of my clients who have been on the fence when it came to booking a Makeup Artist or not, have been EXTREMELY happy with their choice to book in the end.
Weddings involve LOTS of decisions. And if you’re anything like me, I suck at making decisions. This one though, you will NOT regret and here are my top 10 reasons why…
- It’s your ONE big day. All eye’s on you!
- Pictures last a lifetime. Cheezy, but true. Trust me, you WILL be able to tell if you got your makeup done or not in the pics.
- You can have a mimosa while it’s happening!
- Chances are you will probably go to Sephora or Ulta and end up spending the same amount of money on makeup so you can “do it yourself”. In the end you may book anyway and now you’ve spent twice as much…
- Break out? I have got you COVERED!!
- Cryer? No worries! This makeup is primed, prepped, sprayed and set so you have nothing to worry about.
- Afraid to sweat it off? Airbrush makeup is sweat proof and water resistant and lasts about 10-12 hours.
- Your mom will thank you. It’s a huge day for her too, so pampering her should be on your list!
- Afraid of not looking like yourself? We will design a look that is specific to YOU. At your trial, we will discuss your personal style, the theme of your wedding and look at images you have envisioned for yourself. We will work til we get it right for you. I have brides of all different walks of makeup. From “I don’t wear a STITCH of makeup” to “Smokey eye is my everyday look, and I never take it off” and we make it work.
- And lastly….it’s simple. Why not? This is your time to shine! Do yourself a favor and go for it.
So there you have my top 10 reasons I think this commitment is a YES!! Not only because it’s what I do, but honestly because I can see what it can and has done for countless women. Why your outer beauty does not define you, it sure as hell makes us feel more confident when we glam it up! Please contact me with any questions, I’d love to answer them for you. Hope you enjoyed this post. Happy planning!!